How do you download the exercise?

juliana1977
juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I heard several people saying that they downloaded the Insanity, P90X, etc. How do you do it??? What is the website?

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    you need a torrent downloader, and to go to a torrent website. be careful for virus' and trackers (I heard it is worse if you are in the states).
  • juliana1977
    you need a torrent downloader, and to go to a torrent website. be careful for virus' and trackers (I heard it is worse if you are in the states).

I am in the States, any suggestions of a torrent website? I googled and there are several of them, how should I choose one?
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member

I am in the States, any suggestions of a torrent website? I googled and there are several of them, how should I choose one?

try to get one that avoids awful trackers, do you use pc or mac? for mac there is a great one called transmission. there is a torrent downloader that has the same capabilities for pc, I would do some googling, you don't want to get effed for downloading like some people do.
  • juliana1977
    I google and aparently there 2 bigg ones piratebay and ISOhunt.... I guees I will need to try!
This discussion has been closed.