On my way to 100lbs down...

Options
Hi everyone :) I started a year ago at 250 -- aiming for 150 through counting calories, walking, swimming, and enjoying living in this body which feels better every day!

I'd like to be under 200 by my graduation in May... then I'm moving to the ocean and I'd like to be able to run on the beach... walk a shelter dog... forgo my car and walk to lesson my carbon footprint... use my body to manifest being an awesome human being!

My friend introduced me to this site, and I'm really excited to be a part of the community :) the support here is lovely. I look forward to working toward my goals with all of you!

Replies

• toneesbride
    Options
    welcome on board.....
  • zumba66girl
    Options
    welcome and good luck!
  • YeahMe
    YeahMe Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! We are in the same boat. You should friend me so we can encourage each other to make it to our goal weight!
  • AuntieEm61
    AuntieEm61 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow.. really really great goals... I love all of them! I wish you the best of everything to achieving them all. It sounds like you have done really well so far... keep up the good work! I hope we can see your graduation picture showing us the pride of your accomplishment in more ways then one. :)
  • tiffsNEWlife
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck in acheiving your goals!! Feel free to add me if you need some support!
  • narrowdoor
    narrowdoor Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome & awesome goals....footprints in the sand rather than a big carbon footprint. Best wishes on your journey!!