Water

Options
FaeFae
FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
Did you know that you should be drinking half of your body weight in ounces? So if you divide your weight in half you need to drink that many ounces of water. 1 litre of water equals approx. 33 oz. So therefor I need to drink 3 litres of water! Thats a whole lot of water. I already drink quite a bit of water but that much water will cause me to live in the bathroom lol. Its hard to drink this much water while at work because I cant just get up and go to the bathroom every 5 mins. I will however try my best to drink this much water if it means it will help with my weight loss.

Just thought I would post this information for anyone that did not know how much water approx. you should be drinking!
Good Luck!

Replies

• wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    HaHaHa it's actually not that drastic, in the first couple days - week you might feel you "live in the bathroom", but it will level off. It's helps your body flush the toxins, and keeps you hydrated. It's very good! :D
  • tracerprix
    Options
    That means I should be drinking 103 oz of water a day WOW that's a lot.
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I have upped my water intake drastically the last couple of days, so I have been going to the bathroom quite a bit. While it does seem drastic at first, it will level off after a few days to a week. I have done this before, so I know it will all calm down soon enough. Pretty soon you will not have to visit the bathroom quite as often. It just takes your body some time to get used to all the extra water.

Good Luck! You CAN do this.
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    oh it is that drastic for me!! I actually use the bathroom more than anyone I have ever met when I am not even drinking much. I do realize that in the beginning you go more often and then your body gets use to it a bit but even still I will visit the bathroom more than most. Usually people look at me like im insane! lmao
  • pattsywattsy
    pattsywattsy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This water issue.....can it be tea or Crystal Light? Or..is it 'plain' water. Plain water is what I've been tracking...although I drink hot tea & Crysta Light (20oz. at least) daily.
    My daily intake is suppoed to be about 8 cups a day...counting the tea/Crystal light I've been getting that.....but I've only been tracking the plain. pmsbar2@att.net
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    caffeinated drinks change it up a bit for every 8 oz of caffine you have to double it in water, to balance out the diretic...so if I drink an 8 oz cup of tea or coffee in the morning I have to add 16 oz of water to my daily water intake.

makes me pass on the morning caffine most days. ;)

Oh and crystal light is fine it counts as water...so drink it up!! :D
  • pattsywattsy
    pattsywattsy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!