Loving this website

Options
I have struggled with weight loss all my life, exercising inconsistently, dieting off and on. I have joined clubs and had some success, but cost can be an issue. With this site, I have found it is so easy to track my success, and this is half of what keeps me focused on it.
I joined a gym, and work out twice a week there, I do Zumba twice a week, and work out at home two other days a week. I have recently started jogging at the gym with the help of one of the trainers, and find I like it a lot. I used to run when I was much younger - not sure why I got away from it.
Anyway, the other night we went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner. I was able to use my phone and plug the restaurant into the phone app and all the selections I wanted came up! I could easily choose what I wanted knowing ahead of time what the counts would be. I could never get that with any other site.
I am 57 years old, and have close to 100 pounds to lose, but I am determined and feel like I am on track.

Replies

• sseus
    sseus Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi, welcome. I love the app too, so easy when you are out. I'm nearly 55 and like you have struggled with weight loss. I've had immediate success with MFP and I find it is keeping me accountable and motivated. All the best with your goal.