Finally making a change

ojostaino
ojostaino Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
:bigsmile: Well my name is Sandy and I have finally gotten tired of looking at myself this way, and decided it's soo time to make a change, I am hoping to reach my goal and to make new friends on the way.

Replies

• ojostaino
    ojostaino Posts: 2
    :bigsmile: Well my name is Sandy and I have finally gotten tired of looking at myself this way, and decided it's soo time to make a change, I am hoping to reach my goal and to make new friends on the way.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member

Hi, Sandy! Welcome to the site. Looks like you've already figured out the tools :laugh: . We are a lot of losers on here, so you're going to be in good company.
  • Liani
    Liani Posts: 63 Member
    :smile:
    Well thats good same here a time to change!!!!
    Good look Sandy....in this site theres friendly friends:flowerforyou:
    am here:happy:

60426.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Good luck in your weightloss.

Pamela xxx

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Welcome! This site is GREAT and YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    LOL, I never looked at it that way, but, ya, we ARE a bunch of losers, aren't we?!!! LOL.
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Welcome!
    :smile:
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
    you're going to love it here and do great. you will find all the support and more that you could hope for. might I suggest a new scale. bought a new one today and it says I am 5 pounds lighter than the old one. gotta love that!!!
This discussion has been closed.