looking for friends, especially around the age of mid 40's a

Options
I am looking for some friends about the same age as me since even though all friends are appreciated I would like feedback on people my age. With age weight comes off slower and comes back faster and exercising is different than when I was younger.

Replies

• LivingFree
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 43, new to the group this month and more than happy to be friends :)
  • theatr3geek
    Options
    I'm only in High School, but feel free to add me!! I'm here for support :)
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm 46. I fit the bill:)
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I'm 42, joined MFP right after Christmas, and I realized when I was stretching that.....oh, good grief! LOL! I can barely bend over, let alone STRETCH! :D When did this HAPPEN? :noway:
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    I'm 42. Check out my profile and if you want a friend, just click!
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and have been on this journey for a year! 94 pounds gone so far!
  • TerriMama23
    Options
    Hi There
    Im 43 and also new to this site .. add me ..
    :smile:
  • mommyfirst77
    Options
    I am only 33 but I am here to support and be supported~
  • Theotherlori
    Theotherlori Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and just joined also.
  • Sassy22299
    Options
    Hi...I just joined today as well and I'm 45 years old. It is harder as you get more "mature" but that wont and shouldn't stop us! How much weight do you want to lose?
  • Cbaker5156
    Cbaker5156 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi There.. I'm new to this site as well and would love some motivational friends. I can certainly agree with you on the mid 40's and things just dont work the same. My body just doesn't want to work like it did.. lol..

You are welcome to add me as a friend... :)
  • sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm 47 - kinda feel 35 though. Plus I think I get bonus points because my name is Sheryl. :D

Friend me if you are interested.

~Sheryl
  • quanta
    quanta Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi I'm 43 and new to this too and I have no friends yet. :flowerforyou:
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    HI, I turned 45 this year, and with the hormonal changes kicking in and the slower weight loss, support is invaluable from someone who understands the ups and downs...Add me as a friend if you want. Loving this site!
  • Lolaluvv
    Options
    Hello, Been here for about a week so far.....49 and things are harder this time but can be done...would love to be your friend.
  • skynyrdchick
    Options
    Welcome! I agree about the weight loss thing and age. It sure is easier to put the pounds on then to take them off :o/ I'm 46 and would love to add you as a friend!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just "south of 50."! Understand the challenges of losing weight at this age! Welcome aboard! I look forward to taking this weight loss journey with you!

Shawn
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 but definitely feeling the difference! Feel free to friend me if you like; ) Good luck! dl
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    48 add me too.
  • lowridershank
    lowridershank Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 41 and would be happy to have some friends in this age group too. Please add me as a friend. I need the support myselft.