Brides on a Mission: Week 3

Options
Hello brides!

We have made it to week 3 and added so many new members since week 1. It’s so great that we are all here for each other! Let’s keep up the support and motivation.

I think we all got the swing of how our board works, so I will make this short and sweet! (If you are new, please look back on the support and motivation boards for previous posts from weeks 1 and 2 if you would like.)

Week 3 Challenge: exercise. I found some great information from the CDC on how much exercise adults need each week. It talks about how if you do some type of physical activity for 10 minutes 3 times a day 5 days a week you will meet your requirements as an adult. SO…I challenge each of us to add an extra 10 minutes to our workouts. That will mean we have worked out an extra “day” with only adding 10 minutes on to 3 separate workouts during the week. YOU CAN DO IT! http://www.cdc.gov/physicalactivity/everyone/guidelines/adults.html

Getting to know each other (Please only fill this out if you are new to the group; copy and paste this section into your post. I will post this each week for new comers.)
1. Name:
2. Age:
3. City:
4. Occupation:
5. Wedding date:
6. Fiancés name:
7. How long you and your fiancé have been together:
8. Heaviest weight:
9. Goal weight and date:
10. Favorite type of exercise:
11. Favorite healthy food:

Brides on a Mission: week 3 (Please copy and paste this into your profile)
1. Weight loss/inches lost:
2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened):
3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with):
4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out:
5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far:
6. Any wedding news updates:
7. What is your guilty pleasure food:
8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet):
9. Weekly wrap up:

Replies

• kalebsmama07
    Options
    my weigh in day wednesday for week 3 so see everyone then....i cant wait to post to this ......hope everyone did great...have a great week!
  • EaglesFan521
    EaglesFan521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost: none :(

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Getting a Stationary Bike!!!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): not losing any weight....

4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: I picked out my own....
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs368.snc4/45099_10100435870199514_9379202_73990723_5289908_n.jpg

5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: right now i am still trying to find a place within my budget

6. Any wedding news updates: I went to the first venue this past weekend, but unfortunately it was out of my budget.

7. What is your guilty pleasure food: I like cake or anything with icing.

8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): I did really well, I am still not having as many as i should but I am eating more

9. Weekly wrap up: This week was rough, but I have realized that I am actually not eating enough so this week with my change in diet things will be a little better when i weigh on friday.
  • jpsnickel
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost: 1.6 lb
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): spending the weekend visiting my best friend and meeting her 11 week old son.
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): my boss is a jerk who took advantage of me and betrayed me.
    4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: it's a round solitare with 8 small diamonds on each side in a channel setting. I showed him some things that I did and did not like, but he picked it out himself with a family friend who owns the jewelry store.
    5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: when we got engaged in 2009, so few children were in our lives we said 'no kids' for the wedding (this also ensured that his coworker's obnoxious kids weren't there). Since then, 7 babies have been born...all to close friends. Since the oldest will be 18 months, we're having trouble figuring out how to accommodate all the babies. Anyone been in this situation???
    6. Any wedding news updates: save the dates have gone out, and quite a few people have already received them and expressed their excitement for our big day!
    7. What is your guilty pleasure food: auntie anne's pretzels...yum!!!
    8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): a lot tougher than I thought. I live very close to a rural area so I get lots of fruits and veggies over the spring and summer from our local farmer, but I don't buy as much in the winter since it's so much more expensive. Clememtines have been my favorite snack this past week though!!!
    9. Weekly wrap-up: this weekend has been tough. Being away from home, I haven't been able to do my regular workout routine, and my bff is Vietnamese...so while I've had amazing home cooked meals, it's been difficult to calorie count and the late night wine and brownie chat sessions haven't helped! Watched quite a few 'I was fat' episodes on MTV, so I am definitely motivated to work out hard once I'm home!
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost: since last week 3lbs (i think!!)
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Found a wedding venue and its beautiful!
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): mother in law.
    4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: umm... I don't know!? Its big and its shiny! i think its white gold and diamonds but no idea and I don't really care!! He picked it all by himself and got the size right so that's all that matters to me!
    5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: Trying to do what we want and ignoring or not letting family moans and whines get to us.
    6. Any wedding news updates: found a venue!! and need to rebudget and up the saving
    7. What is your guilty pleasure food: cheese
    8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): good. I eat lots of fruit and veg anyway so it was nice to introduce some new foods!
    9. Weekly wrap up: I must keep up the exercise this week. Its my birthday on Thursday and I will eat that bit of cake!!
  • mrsmacg2b
    Options
    Brides on a Mission: week 3
    1. Weight loss/inches lost: 1.5lbs
    2. Highlight of the past week: I picked up my dress and it fits perfectly - no alteration required and as its lace up I can adjust it as I get smaller!!
    3. Lowlight of the past week: realising I need to save alot more as its getting closer to the big day
    4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: unique wavy white gold ring with 3 diamonds in the sentre and 12 smaller diamonds on each of the two wave arms. We went together but he chose it.
    5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: fitting everything we want into a tight budget without it looking trashy and trying to keep guest numbers manageable
    6. Any wedding news updates: Everything is ready to go I think, got the order of service and hymns sorted
    7. What is your guilty pleasure food: victoria sponge cake with buttercream icing - yum!
    8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): I was supposed to eat 2 fruit and 3 veg each day - didn't quite make it but I did managed 4fruit/veg everyday. And tried a couple of new veggies too.
    9. Weekly wrap up: Don't turn your nose up at things til you've tried it. My friend cooked me a vegan curry which was lovely but something I never would have made myself and I tried goats milk too which wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought.
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost: None :-(... but I started my TOM on weigh in day so I'm just glad the scale is only showing .2 lbs higher. I also didn't have as good of a week as I wanted to with exercising. I'm definitely going to focus more this week. I really need a loss!

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): The JETS beat the PATRIOTS!!!!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Realizing that the bridal show I got two free tickets to was in D.C. and not at the convention center right down the road from me :-(... we ended up not going

4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: My grandma left me her beautiful 1 karat diamond ring and that's what he proposed with. We had already discussed getting it reset (it was a yellow gold band and I just prefer silver) so the day he proposed, he took me to a jewelry store and let me pick out a new setting. I ended up getting a simple platinum 4 prong setting and it's gorgeous! I was my wedding band to be small diamonds all the way around.

5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: The guest list!! My mom keeps adding people I don't know or like to the list. We haven't finalized and sent out invites yet, so I'm dreading going head to head with my mom. I've already given in to quite a few of her picks... there are some that just HAVE to go though..

6. Any wedding news updates: Not really... still waiting for my dress to come back in... need to get the guys in to find and rent the tuxes soon.

7. What is your guilty pleasure food: break and bake cookies! the pillsbury oatmeal chocolate chip ones are my favvoorrittee

8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): Horribly :-)... I ate a few apples though

9. Weekly wrap up: It was an okay week... still need to get into a better exercise routine. My fiance and I have decided to do P90x together so as soon as we can get our hands on some dvd's for cheap (or free!) we're going to start...
  • Jenny421
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost: 2lbs!
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): I bought my game, Just Dance 2...I used it last night and it was so much fun. I sweated and had fun at the same time
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): well the only negative thing this weekend was that I tried on my wedding dress and I was not happy how it looked, I def. need to lose weight. I need to work on exercising more.
    4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: I have a princess cut diamond, thin band and 2 diamonds on the side. My sister helped him pick it out and its exactly what I wanted.
    5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: I'm having a destination wedding so all of the planning is hard considering that I dont know what the place looks like besides the pics I have seen.
    6. Any wedding news updates: I have about 75 guest booked.
    7. What is your guilty pleasure food: chocolate
    8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): I love veggies so I am doing very good, I bake sweet potatoe's, red potatoes and beets. I make salad and I eat lots of fruit.
    9. Weekly wrap up: I am doing good, eating good, and I started exercising..just need to make sure I keep it up. Lost 2 lbs so hope I keep it up.
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost: Since Thursday I lost 3lbs! I think some of it had to be water weight but I did eat really light since then. (Weigh in again on Thursday)

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Getting a lot of my research paper done for school early, the BEARS winning!, and going to my fiances work party in downtown Chicago. The best part was I got some new clothes....size 10 jeans and medium tops!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Eating pretelz and cream cheese Friday night at 10pm in bed....I think I ate about 400 cal just in cream cheese. I was so hungry, I should have just ate some cereal or something more filling.

4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: We both went to the jewelers back in Feb. I said I really like these 2 rings...and he picked it out from there. I just so happend to like the ring he got me more then the other one...so I lucked out! Its a round 1.5ct stone in a white gold setting with 7 mini dimons along the band on each side. I love it! It is so shinny and I get so many random complements on it when im out.
    100_0645.jpg
    100_0644.jpg

5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: dealing with my parents being divorced, money, making choices; I am always scared there is going to be something better we find after we make a decision.

6. Any wedding news updates: Going to book our DJ today or tomorrow. I made him add a few things to the contract just because I am so anal and want to make sure we dont get taken advantage of. I am excted about this though.....he is so great to work with and I can't wait to dance the night away!

7. What is your guilty pleasure food: ice cream, a huge bowl of pasta, krunchers potato chips (I dont even keep those in the house anymore!)

8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): I LOVED it! I ate way more then I needed to most days of the week. I made an effort to have at least 1 fruit or veggie with each meal and I usually had fruit and veggies for a snack during the day. I really think this is the trick and helped me to lost so much in the past week or so.

9. Weekly wrap up: I worked my butt of last week! It was so great and I felt so good. I was super tired by the end of the week though. I was hard to work out on the weekends. I normally don't anyways, so I guess it was nothing out of the ordinary. I loved going shopping this weekend and finding some new clothes. I find myself still looking at the XL tops and they are huge on me! I loved the feeling :) Overall, a really good week!
  • dragonfarie
    dragonfarie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost: 1 lb on Friday. Now I am at 30 lbs total lost :D

2. Highlight of the past week: Going on a 6+ mile bike ride with my honey. It was fun and nice to spend time with him during the day like that.

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Having a bad day at work which led me to come home and eat pizza and drink beer. Even at the time I knew I was just eating/drinking to relieve stress and didn't care. I need to work on that.

4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: He picked it out and I<3 it.
    IMG_2446-1.jpg

5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: I haven't started planning yet. Its still too far in advance for me to concrete choices yet.

6. Any wedding news updates: Nope :(

7. What is your guilty pleasure food: Ice cream I love ice cream and if someone offers me some there is an almost 100% that i will eat it. :blushing: Needless to say, the ice cream stays at the store now instead of going home with me.

8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): I did ok with it I did try to eat more veggies than I usually would :smile:

9. Weekly wrap up: Overall I am happy with this past week. I need to be more conscious of when I am stress eating and I need to really push myself to work out another day a week.
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost: 1.4 lbs. (total of 13.2 since 11/30)
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): went back to the gym, as I was sick all last week
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): tried to eat well over the weekend, but sodium intake was high when ate out
    4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: I picked it out :)
    33550_10150296058755324_561960323_15024827_896978_n.jpg
    5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: finding a bridesmaid dress style that all bridesmaids will like, deciding on colors
    6. Any wedding news updates: not yet...waiting for contract from DJ
    7. What is your guilty pleasure food: PB & Chocolate!
    8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): generally, I did really well
    9. Weekly wrap up: overall, not bad....wish I went to the gym more, but I did do my Jillian Michaels at home most days
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost: Since Thursday I lost 3lbs! I think some of it had to be water weight but I did eat really light since then. (Weigh in again on Thursday)

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Getting a lot of my research paper done for school early, the BEARS winning!, and going to my fiances work party in downtown Chicago. The best part was I got some new clothes....size 10 jeans and medium tops!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Eating pretelz and cream cheese Friday night at 10pm in bed....I think I ate about 400 cal just in cream cheese. I was so hungry, I should have just ate some cereal or something more filling.

4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: We both went to the jewelers back in Feb. I said I really like these 2 rings...and he picked it out from there. I just so happend to like the ring he got me more then the other one...so I lucked out! Its a round 1.5ct stone in a white gold setting with 7 mini dimons along the band on each side. I love it! It is so shinny and I get so many random complements on it when im out.
    100_0645.jpg
    100_0644.jpg

5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: dealing with my parents being divorced, money, making choices; I am always scared there is going to be something better we find after we make a decision.

6. Any wedding news updates: Going to book our DJ today or tomorrow. I made him add a few things to the contract just because I am so anal and want to make sure we dont get taken advantage of. I am excted about this though.....he is so great to work with and I can't wait to dance the night away!

7. What is your guilty pleasure food: ice cream, a huge bowl of pasta, krunchers potato chips (I dont even keep those in the house anymore!)

8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): I LOVED it! I ate way more then I needed to most days of the week. I made an effort to have at least 1 fruit or veggie with each meal and I usually had fruit and veggies for a snack during the day. I really think this is the trick and helped me to lost so much in the past week or so.

9. Weekly wrap up: I worked my butt of last week! It was so great and I felt so good. I was super tired by the end of the week though. I was hard to work out on the weekends. I normally don't anyways, so I guess it was nothing out of the ordinary. I loved going shopping this weekend and finding some new clothes. I find myself still looking at the XL tops and they are huge on me! I loved the feeling :) Overall, a really good week!

ring is gorgeous!
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost: 1 lb on Friday. Now I am at 30 lbs total lost :D

2. Highlight of the past week: Going on a 6+ mile bike ride with my honey. It was fun and nice to spend time with him during the day like that.

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Having a bad day at work which led me to come home and eat pizza and drink beer. Even at the time I knew I was just eating/drinking to relieve stress and didn't care. I need to work on that.

4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: He picked it out and I<3 it.
    IMG_2446-1.jpg

5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: I haven't started planning yet. Its still too far in advance for me to concrete choices yet.

6. Any wedding news updates: Nope :(

7. What is your guilty pleasure food: Ice cream I love ice cream and if someone offers me some there is an almost 100% that i will eat it. :blushing: Needless to say, the ice cream stays at the store now instead of going home with me.

8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): I did ok with it I did try to eat more veggies than I usually would :smile:

9. Weekly wrap up: Overall I am happy with this past week. I need to be more conscious of when I am stress eating and I need to really push myself to work out another day a week.

love the ring!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost: none :(

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Getting a Stationary Bike!!!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): not losing any weight....

4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: I picked out my own....
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs368.snc4/45099_10100435870199514_9379202_73990723_5289908_n.jpg

5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: right now i am still trying to find a place within my budget

6. Any wedding news updates: I went to the first venue this past weekend, but unfortunately it was out of my budget.

7. What is your guilty pleasure food: I like cake or anything with icing.

8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): I did really well, I am still not having as many as i should but I am eating more

9. Weekly wrap up: This week was rough, but I have realized that I am actually not eating enough so this week with my change in diet things will be a little better when i weigh on friday.

love the ring!! :)
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options
    Will post on Wednesday which is my official weigh in day! Everyone is doing so great this week...keep it up you beautiful brides to be!! :) Wannabrn...LOVE the ring! :)
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options

I soooo agree with the ice cream! :love: I could it everyday! I normally do lol! I get a lot of pre-packaged ice cream from the store (mini drumsticks, 100 cal ice cream sandwhiches, ect) and when I get ice cream out I always get a small or a kid size if they let me. What is your fav kind? I love vanilla with carmel and nuts on top or toasted coconut! YUMM! I really want to register for an ice cream machine so I can make it with 2% and any flavor I want!
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the complements on my ring. Everyone else has such nice pictures! haha Mine was taken just on the fly!
  • Meganne1982
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost: next weigh in for me will be Feb 1st- I'm only weighing once a month

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Started spring semester classes and I like all of my teachers.

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Spring semester started and it's obvious it's gonna be a lot of work.

4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out:
    I had told him NO DIAMONDS- I think they're a boring waste of money as I can't tell the difference between a real diamond and a fake, and I always enjoy being different (though no hate to diamond lovers- if you love your rock, that's all that matters). He also knew I like clauddagh rings (the Irish ring with the crowned heart)- so he found me a sapphire clauddagh ring (we're both September babies, so it's our birth stone). I love it.

5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: Dealing with the fact that his mother and 3 sisters envision us having a very traditional wedding, when I'm just about anything BUT traditional...

6. Any wedding news updates: I think we found a venue! My fiance's band played at a wedding that was held at the Omaha Healing Arts Center and thought it was so beautiful he brought home their event info. I knew it was an awesome place where they have yoga classes and stuff, but I didn't know they rented out their space. It's a great spiritual and unique place!

7. What is your guilty pleasure food: Peanut butter and chocolate

8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): I did well, but I always eat a lot of veggies because I like them very much.

9. Weekly wrap up: I had some eating overboard moments this weekend- all you can eat sushi places are so deliciously evil!- but I worked out a lot last week and I feel great :)
  • futureskinnywife
    futureskinnywife Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm new here...Just joined this week
    I've been dieting moderately but it's been pretty much a failure. I recently started exercising more and tracking my calories since now I have a wedding coming up!!

1. Name:
    2. Age: 26
    3. City: Northern CA
    4. Occupation: Student
    5. Wedding date: Oct 2011
    6. Fiancés name:
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 18 months
    8. Heaviest weight: 170
    9. Goal weight and date: 135 by Oct 2011
    10. Favorite type of exercise: FUN cardio =), sports, but I usually end up just running
    11. Favorite healthy food: Carrots! Despite a slight allergy

1. Weight loss/inches lost: Don't own a scale =) I weigh myself at my fiance's house and haven't done it yet.
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Found a photographer!
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Not getting enough sleep
    4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: Round cut solitaire, antique!! Belonged to his grandmother
    5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: Money! Why are weddings so expensive?!
    6. Any wedding news updates: Mom has gone nuts with planning
    7. What is your guilty pleasure food: Anything with sugar
    8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge (adding more fruits and veggies to your diet): I just joined so I didn't know this was the challenge but I did try and eat more veggies this week! I bought fresh veggies and put them in airtight containers. I pulled them out for every meal I cooked and it worked great!
    9. Weekly wrap up: I think I'm losing weight. I've been running more and got a treadmill used on craigslist. I'm tracking my calories and put a picture on my fridge of me at my heaviest. I have an engagement photo shoot coming up and I keep reminding myself that I want to look good in them!!!
  • 91011Bride
    Options
    1. Name: Monique
    2. Age: 25
    3. City: Fontana
    4. Occupation: Cake Decorator
    5. Wedding date: September 10, 2011
    6. Fiancés name: Jordan
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 3 years 10 months
    8. Heaviest weight: 172
    9. Goal weight and date: 145 by July 30th
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Walking @ brisk pace uphill
    11. Favorite healthy food: celery or tomato

1. Weight loss/inches lost: 9lbs
    2. Highlight of the past week: I have more energy
    3. Lowlight of the past week: Grandma almost passed away :ohwell:
    4. Show me your bling! What type of engagement ring do you have and who picked it out: Princess cut Solitaire, He did
    5. What has been the hardest part in wedding planning so far: Getting him to cut his side of the guest list.
    6. Any wedding news updates: Almost all bridesmaid dresses are purchased
    7. What is your guilty pleasure food: Potato chips
    8. How did you do with the week 2 challenge: Been doing that, i feel healthier
    9. Weekly wrap up: Let's get this done!

3443687.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    This thread is pulling up a little weird for me.... lots of gibberish, but maybe it's just a glitch in MFP? In any case, I thought I'd post my last entry from the old thread here, since some of you were curious:

I started the first phase of the invitation printing today at my parent's house. The toughest thing was working out how my design would fit onto the invitation paper that I bought at Staples. This has our brown and purple paisley background and our monogram. They turned out great, but we lost quite a few because the printer had trouble picking up the extra thick cardstock. We also did the vellum (semi-transparent sheet) that will go over top of the design, which actually has the details of the wedding ceremony on it. The vellum went well. We're going to hold off on paper punching them and adding ribbon until closer to the mailing time so they don't get smooshed.*LOL*

Next weekend we're going to move on to the RSVP cards and napkin rings, which will also have our paisley design on them.

I'll keep you informed about the process. Hopefull we won't lose as many due to printer problems next time!!!!*worried* Although, I definately still think it's worth doing your own because it's completely custom.

Shannon