Golden Globes

MrsMills712
MrsMills712 Posts: 350
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
I just browsed through a gallery of photos showing the celebs arriving at the Golden Globes.
I love looking at the dresses. However, all I was noticing tonight was just how tiny they all are. It seems like every year they shrink a little more. It's a sad feeling. I'm just glad I'm starting to finally be accepting and happy with my body, curves and all. In the past I would have wanted to look like some of them, but now all I wanna do is hand them something to eat. My goodness.
It makes me thankful to not live my life in the public eye, that's for sure! :-)

Replies

• Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    nothing says fabulous like air brushing my dear! ;)
  • GabrielMaestas
    GabrielMaestas Posts: 88 Member
    Yep, I'd take fortune but the world can keep the fame..
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Christina Aguilara (sp) had some curves rockin' she actually looked a little "swarthy" by comparison! Sad state of affairs... but the dresses are quite beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • I was thinking the same thing :/
  • megan fox looks disgustingly skinny. thought I would add that.
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    megan fox looks disgustingly skinny. thought I would add that.

And the E host too, think her name is Giuliana something... but love her dress. :tongue:
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    I think the 'famous' people and the 'normal' people shouldn't care what they look like. They should be themselves instead of how people think they should be. Not let the media get to them and maintain a weight that they're comfortable with. :smile:
  • I always think that Catherine Zeta Jones looks amazing and not malnourished. Love Christina's curves and dress too. I always love to see the dresses they wear.
This discussion has been closed.