shaky

jjcollins83
jjcollins83 Posts: 66
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
i just did a 105 min work out and im super shaky. Anyone know why????

Replies

• GabrielMaestas
    GabrielMaestas Posts: 88 Member
    Sounds like prelude to accute hypoglycemia. 105 minutes is a weee bit to long of a workout. You're better off trying to get it all done in 90 minutes or your blood suger drops to low...
  • did a hard core kickboxing and toning class 45 min didnt make it the hour and a hour of zumba . thought i was fine till i got home now im just super shaky
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Did you eat before you worked out? Were you hydrated?
  • 3/4 a casadia and i drink ton of water during class
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Could also just be muscle exhaustion, but you might want to have some juice or gatorade or cheese/crackers (sandwich, something with sugar/carbs/protein) just in case...
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    You need a good protein snack and some water.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 494 Member
    your body had a great work out and i get shaky but it's a good shaky like I just worked out and feel great shaky. Unless your shaky in a not good way...that's not good.
  • aree2525
    aree2525 Posts: 38 Member
    I have a similar problem. EXCEPT,,,, My blood sugar is fine! I fact it is 95. I am light headed, feel dizzy, I have drunk well over 64oz of water today. Any other ideas that aren't blood sugar related? Or Hydration? Any one know any thing about what would cause a Blood Pressure to drop without medication?
This discussion has been closed.