Need a weight loss buddy or buddies

Options
Hello

I really need a buddy or buddies to motivate me and get me through the last leg of this challenge in my weight lose journey.

I have already lost 40 lbs and am trying to lose my last 10-12 lbs to get to my ultimate goal.

I weighed original 90 Kg which is about 180 lbs. I now way about 134 lbs (66.7Kg) and really wont be to 60 Kg

I reached my healthy weight at the end of Novemeber last year and have not exercised or eaten particularly well since then but have managed to maintain my healthy weight.

Just wondering if there is anyone out there in a similair situation who I may be able to buddy up with and get and stay motivated with and get some tips from :)

Hope there is someone out there.

Replies

• Ginia5
    Ginia5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    40 lbs WOW!!! That's amazing --- and maintaining over the holidays is more success then many can hope for! -
    Try kick-starting your metabalism, exercise 2 or 3 times a day for about 15 minutes more than your usual - just do it for 2 weeks then make a new goal - good luck!
  • whodatgirl
    Options
    wow ur doing great!!! thats'samazing :] u can add meif u likewe all need encourgement to remind our selfs why we are doing it.
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Good job and keep it up. Feel free to send a friends request.
  • MaryKBallard
    Options
    Great job! Feel free to send a friend request.
  • bizybeemom
    bizybeemom Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I also am tyring to lose the last 10. It's tough!!! Friend me if you like! Good luck!
  • whodatgirl
    Options
    We all need some support :]:smile: