Hello... I am new. This is part of my class assignment. Look

Options

Replies

• jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm confused I guess. Signing up for MFP is part of a class assignment? What sort of class are you taking?
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yes.. I was hoping you would elaborate on what type of class it is.

Welcome regardless. :)
  • dg0029815
    Options
    A PHED class. Figure and Weight Control.
  • christinabgsu
    Options
    Wish this had been an option when I was getting my HED degree! What is your goal/purpose for having to sign up?
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    A PHED class. Figure and Weight Control.
    Dammit, i wanted to be a science project!
  • dg0029815
    Options
    Part of our assignment is to use the tools provided here. Keep track of our progress. Seems to be a very encouraging pleace. :)
    My goals are to change my eating habits and add activity. I am not looking to be a size 10 again, that's not a real goal for me. I am looking to eat healthier and if I lose fat at the same time, GREAT! Looking to obtain a little more strengting in the old body. :)
  • dg0029815
    Options
    We can make it anything you like... lolol :)
  • mrskern06
    mrskern06 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I hope you find this assignment fun and this site helpful!! I love it. I've been on here for almost 3 months now. I have lost 15 pounds, several inches and gained many healthy, new habits. Everyone I have met on here has been very helpful and supportive!!
  • dg0029815
    Options
    Well thank you. Yes I agree. Only been here for a few minutes and feel very encouraged and extremely welcomed. Thank you.
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here--a lot of people are of similar age & goals. We're here to motivate and help!

Shawn