Lookin for friends and support!

Options
hi everyone!
I'm looking to lose 6kg (about 13lb) as soon as possible and am very bad at pushing myself and keeping motivated, so I would be very grateful for a few friends! I love food (especially chocolate) and struggle to do the whole 'eating less' thing. But I'm trying! This whole community seems to be full of lovely people, so please add me if you wish and give me your best tips. I'd be happy to return the favor and help you.

Thanks!

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I will support you!
  • jessbrown1010
    Options
    I think everyone needs as much support as they can get. I will support you!!
  • tiffsNEWlife
    Options
    This place is a wonderful way to start. I have the same problem. "everything in moderation" But I have had a ton of sucess with this website previously and I hoping to do it again. Maybe we can support each other?
  • jazziejae
    Options
    I joined this site hopin to find a few fitness buddies, so i'll help u if u help me!:happy:
  • lowridershank
    lowridershank Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am looking for support buddies too.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Tons of help here (no pun intended) go read the post about PMS and Chocolate there are some good ideas for curbing the Chocolate Monster.
  • danahake
    danahake Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    we all like food thats the problem. ill support you too. today is my first day. my problem is the food that i like to eat. not how much. i want to be able to eat what i want, be thin and happy.. we will see when and if i ever get there.