1500 calories left after eating and excercising what do I do

Options
I have a little over 1400 calories a day and I was under today anyway but i worked out a TON and now it tells me I am negative 90 cals and that I ahve 1500 to consume! What do I do? Do I go eat more now or just start over tomorrow and not worry too much about today?

Replies

• khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Look at the total amount of calories you ATE for the day- was it at or over 1200? If it was close, you should be ok, or even if it was lower than that, if it's just for one day, you should be ok......
  • shhhhpassiton
    Options
    I have that a lot, unless im really hungry I just leave it because I usually realize it at this time of night, I was afraid of "starvation mode" and that you would gain weight somehow from not eating enough, but that never happened to me so I think it will be fine.
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • mcarmon
    mcarmon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Eat a little something if you're really hungry. As long as you are consuming more than 1200 calories in a balanced diet, you should be fine as far as nutrition.
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you it did concern me a little do to the "starvation mode" but I feel a little better now!