Dining out success made easy...

Options
http://www.fastfood.com/nutrition/

This website allows you to look at a restaurant you are going to and select items from their menu, with calorie, carb and other nutritional information. You can then print this list up to 25 items and have a plan to order the items that fit into your calorie needs. This saved me a lot of stress while dining out tonight with extended family. I have bookmarked this site for myself for those times when I am traveling and fast food is needed or if we are going to other food chains. I even seen some buffet places, this could really help in choosing wisely, buffets can really stack up the calories. Feeling armed with what choices I can make before I dine out will save me from overeating in the future. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks!!!
  • everydayepiphanies
    everydayepiphanies Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Thanks!
  • tiffsNEWlife
    Options
    Wow! Thank you!!
  • danser84
    danser84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome...thank you =-)
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    it kept picking the wrong restaurant for me. meh.
  • 1983Miller
    1983Miller Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    maybe it's your browser. I am using Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. The website sure has a lot of restaurants to pick from.
  • LauraMcGanity
    Options
    It's a really useful website but unfortunately I'm in the UK. I shall have to do an internet search and see if there's an equivalent version with UK restaurants.
    I'm guessing the McDonalds/Burgerking/Pizza Hut values will be the same though.