Hello Everyone, I am changing my lifetsyle and I jump starte

Options
I started using hCG drops 2.5 weeks ago and I have already dropped 15 pounds....I am not going to sit here and act like it was easy cause it wasn't, but I am so excited by the results so far. I have one week left. I plan on keeping up with eating healthy and my new fitness regimen. I feel great, and I am so excited that I can finally fit some of the clothesI have not been able to fit in about a year. I am from Jersey and I am 26, my husband and I were pregnant last year but we lost our baby late in the pregnancy due to a placental abruption, I had to have a C-section (emergency) and I was struggling to lose weight for 6 months, but hCG was a major help, I wish I would have known about it sooner.
Is anyone else using hCG?

Replies

• Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ive heard about the hCG drops and I was actually going to get them but I also heard that you need to keep a 400 calorie diet plan. Is that true..? one of my co-workers tried it but I didnt see any results on her but then again I dont think she went through with the whole thing...she was sooo miserable and grumpy after a week...
  • autumntia
    autumntia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi, with the hCG drops you have to keep up a 500 calorie diet daily. Although it sounds unhealthy and impossible, that is really not the case. Once the hCG gets into your system it starts to release your stored fat (about 1200 calories daily) that is what gives your body energy and only eating a limited amount of calories is what makes the diet work, if you eat too many calories you will not lose it you will gain it because your body basically absorb more calories than necessary.
    If you go to the healthy hCG website they have a whole FAQ section and information. Believe me I love food, and I am a baker, it is difficult at times but so worth it seriously. I would do it again.
  • deandp371
    Options
    That looks like a scam and a dangerous one. If you watch your diet and get regular exercise it will have the same effect though it will take time. And that's a method that's been proven for hundreds of years - it's why they have "boot camp"!
  • autumntia
    autumntia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well it is working for me, and since we make hCG naturally in our bodies (pregnant women) it is natural and is proven to work. Fertility doctors have been prescribing hCG injections for women who are having trouble conceiving for years now. The homeopathic hCG drops act the same way in your body as the natural hCG hormone does.
    After gaining 50 pounds during my pregnancy and having complications my body was very resistant to losing weight, I worked out and got no results...hCG has helped me, I have discussed it with my doctor and as long as my vitals stay normal then it is ok. I am not using it long-term only for about 24 days.
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi, with the hCG drops you have to keep up a 500 calorie diet daily. Although it sounds unhealthy and impossible, that is really not the case. Once the hCG gets into your system it starts to release your stored fat (about 1200 calories daily) that is what gives your body energy and only eating a limited amount of calories is what makes the diet work, if you eat too many calories you will not lose it you will gain it because your body basically absorb more calories than necessary.
    If you go to the healthy hCG website they have a whole FAQ section and information. Believe me I love food, and I am a baker, it is difficult at times but so worth it seriously. I would do it again.

Thanks for the reply...ive heard/read many success stories with the hCG drops...Im glad to hear that its working for you...:smile: