Down a pant size!!!

Options
I am down a whole pant size and have only been religious with working out and eating right for 2 weeks!!! I am jazzed about this. It may not be a big step, but its the first step in the long journey of baby steps! I have jeans in my closet from when I was a freshman in HS(size 9 then). I seriously can not wait to fit back into those cute silver jeans and my cruel girls!!! Oh my gosh! I totally had to share. This is so motivating!

Replies

• PRCatie
    PRCatie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It is motivating to hear how others are having success! Way to go - Keep up the good work!!
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It is motivating to hear how others are having success! Way to go - Keep up the good work!!

Thank you so much! I literally jumped for joy lol!
  • crystaldkelley
    Options
    OMG Congrats! I remember the feeling gettin in my AE jeans! It's so rewarding to see that the hard work really does pay off!!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know its exciting. My daughter and I went shopping out of town, and I ended up getting a smaller size blouse. So, all the way home I kept saying... I can't believe I'm in a smaller size. Must have driven her crazy, but she just kep encouraging me.
  • bullriderswife08
    Options
    Haha! It just really is so uplifting. Because your right, it shows that hard work and dedication does pay off! I am still wearing the smaller sized jeans, and I might just sleep in them because Im so excited lol.
  • DaniC11
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats!
  • bullriderswife08
    Options
    Thank you, Thank you!!!
  • okgirly
    okgirly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is exciting!! I can't wait to have that feeling. Thank you for giving me motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!