I love Kohls!

Options
jenbar
jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
Because I just went there and picked up a size 10 and held them up, (hmmm, they look a little large for a 10? why is that???)
So I pick up a size 8 (hmmmm, these kind of look big for an 8 too) but heck! let's go for it!
Take them into the dressing room... Holy Cow! They fit and they look good!!!
I'm writing to this company to thank them for making their pants a little roomier! I had to have them!!!
I actually almost tried on a 6 just to see how they'd look, but didn't want to get too crazy!
If you want a pair of pants that make you feel goooooooooood! Go to Kohl's, and pick up...
AB Studio khaki stretch wide leg capri with wide brown belt. The wide waistband hides the pouch, and I think your butt will look great!

Now, I know these pants run big. I understand that right now I am in a stretch 10. And these pants are a freak of nature! But seriously! I don't think I have been an 8 (and am really still not) since I was 8!!!

Quick, run! To your nearest Kohl's!!!!!

Replies

• jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Because I just went there and picked up a size 10 and held them up, (hmmm, they look a little large for a 10? why is that???)
    So I pick up a size 8 (hmmmm, these kind of look big for an 8 too) but heck! let's go for it!
    I'm writing to this company to thank them for making their pants a little roomier! I had to have them!!!
    I actually almost tried on a 6 just to see how they'd look, but didn't want to get too crazy!
    If you want a pair of pants that make you feel goooooooooood! Go to Kohl's, and pick up...
    AB Studio khaki stretch wide leg capri with wide brown belt. The wide waistband hides the pouch, and I think your butt will look great!

Now, I know these pants run big. I understand that right now I am in a stretch 10. And these pants are a freak of nature! But seriously! I don't think I have been an 8 (and am really still not) since I was 8!!!

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

Thanks for the tip Jen!!!
    I'll be ging this week:bigsmile:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I love that! Maybe I can find a really BIG 8 somewhere for me! :laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I love Kohls too! ( But, dang! What is up with the "skinny" mirrors in the dressing rooms?)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I love Kohls too! ( But, dang! What is up with the "skinny" mirrors in the dressing rooms?)