New and need a goal buddie

Options
Im new at this and hoping it works out. Right now my goal is a whopping 35 lbs. Would love any support, I tend to perform better when I am responsible to somebody other than myself. I'm 24 so just about that age where everything I eat is going to stay there and I have some bad eating habits.

I am the queen of the 2am mini snicker, fruit roll up, or toast with honey. And I grew up in one of those non-wasting households. In my house if you put it on your plate you better eat it so i've got a nasty habit of eating, not until im full, but until my plate is empty.

I'm way to heavy for my height. Who wants to lose with me?!?

Replies

• alwayslookingup
    Options
    Everyone needs a goal buddy.......to help you with the day to day struggles.......if you learn proper eating habits now.
    You will be set for life..........Way to go for joining this website.......thats a great first step.....
  • evulka21
    evulka21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hear you about the non wasting family. I hate to waste food, growing up my parents would always remind me of poor kids that do not have food and that I am privileged to have abundance. How can you throw away food? .... so it' s all about planing :)
  • Yearoftherabbit
    Options
    Just by joining and posting your message, you've now got lots of goal buddies! :)

Welcome! If you ever need to vent or talk or anything, shoot me a message. We're all here to improve the way we feel.
  • jessista
    Options
    I'll be your goal buddy. We are the same age and I feel your pain. Let me know.
  • DenShort
    Options
    I'm trying to lost 30lbs by the end of May for a wedding!

Good luck and with each other's support we'll all be skinny minis in no time!