Once again . . .

Options
It's been 2 months since I exercised. Ugh. I gained all my weight again too. Will this ever stop? I am back at this starting tomorrow. Journaling what I eat and walking. Blah!

Replies

• ColemanM
    Options
    It's an ongoing battle and unfortunately being active will always be necessary. I find it nice to work on finding new ways to be active that don't involve the same repetitive routine, like working out at the gym or taking that same walk around the neighborhood. There are a lot of enjoyable activities that can be fun and can burn calories too :) Good luck and stick with it!
  • okgirly
    okgirly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am afraid I will do the same thing myself!! Just get back to it and start over again. Don't give up. I am determined to do this and I know you are too! Hang in there!
  • stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    Yes, I am on and off as well....
    But I log everything every day either way. That helps.
  • ptdr
    ptdr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @ ColemanM - Thank you for the tip. I appreciate it. I will definitely keep this in mind. :smile:
  • ptdr
    ptdr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @okgrly - I know the feeling. I will not give up as you shouldn't!:smile:
  • CiCiSlim
    Options
    Hang in there and don't give up...it's a lifelong battle for me as well. And you know what, the happy thing is that you are dusting yourself off and trying it again...as long as you continue to do that, you never fail! :-)