I can't do without you My Fitness Pal

Options
I have been a member of this site for a while now, but just before Xmas, I decided that I could do without logging in every day and recording everything I eat. Boy, was I wrong. I have put on about 7kg over the last few months and now I have started again today on this site in order to get back to what I was and to lose some more weight. I am looking forward to seeing those report graphs go down again. I am going on a cruise in May and want to get down to lower than I was before I tried to 'go it alone'. So thanks My Fitness Pal for such a great site.

Replies

• proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way!!
  • mrslondon
    mrslondon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i feel the same way also, its almost addicting with the help and support u can get from your fellow friends on here! Yay MyFitnesspal
  • JDizzIe
    JDizzIe Posts: 23
    Options
    WELCOME BACK :)
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i feel exactly the same, just after summer i stopped logging thought i would be ok but i gained as well, not alot but still im trying to get back to where i was at before. i think even if and when i get to my goal weight i will carry on logging just to maintain my weight
  • fattydarren
    Options
    Yeah, its definately a good idea to continue to log even when you are at your goal weight.

Its so easy to relax and lose track, and then undoing all the hard work put in!!

Also good to know just how calorie ridden the food that you "think" is ok, is infact half of your days quota!!
  • marioz49
    marioz49 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm sure that dieting is mostly to do with your mind and your attitude. Once you make up your mind to do something, you do it. I think it is easier too once you have managed to lose weight and you know you can do it. I have already lost 0.6kg.