Hello Im a new face on here

Options
Going through one of the toughest transitions in my life as the same time I am starting this....its so overwhelming and I pray that I am strong enough to deal with all of this at once. I told my husband last night that I wasnt in love with him anymore and Im not sure whats best right now, seperation or divorce...Im just not sure. My heart is hurting so badly. Anyway, so...this decision to lose weight, Im hoping isnt going to affect how I do...at least on the negative end....in losing weight. So, lots of prayers...for everything going on in my life. Im doing the things Im doing cause I need to be a better person for my two boys. They deserve better and so do I! Its gonna be a long and hard road, so wish me luck and pray pray pray! Thanks!

Replies

• bam0904
    bam0904 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey. I wish you well. You have some tough decisions to make but you can do this. Think of this as a journey and let your heart guide your path. Sometimes the toughest decisions bring us the greatest rewards. Stay positive and repeat this to yourself every day " I am a strong and beautiful women who deserves to be health and happy".

:smile:
  • misty_68505
    Options
    Good Luck to you!!
  • kimberlyrenee
    Options
    You and your family will be in my prayers. Those are some hard choices you have had to make and it takes a strong women to make them.

Best of luck!