Help is needed...

Options
13»

Replies

• 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    Maybe join a sports team - soccer, football, basketball......anything that doesn't necessarily feel lik exercise. But teams are good - helps keep you accountable!
    I definitely don't have time for a sports team. I barely see my wife as it is thanks to our work schedules. The only free day we have is sunday.

Definitely going to start walking and jogging once the weather breaks. until then, i'll just use DVDs and free weights.
  • Cinlan
    Cinlan Posts: 12
    Options
    Do I see that you've hit your first mimigoal? Isn't 300 some sort of mental milestone? I know whereof I speak because I'm not there yet myself, but know when I can stay under 300 pounds, it will be a real breakthrough. GOOD FOR YOU! change your siggy to the next minigoal & hit that one, too.
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    Do I see that you've hit your first mimigoal? Isn't 300 some sort of mental milestone? I know whereof I speak because I'm not there yet myself, but know when I can stay under 300 pounds, it will be a real breakthrough. GOOD FOR YOU! change your siggy to the next minigoal & hit that one, too.

YUP! mini goal acheived!! Checked out a couple gyms, gonna ride the free "trial membership" at a couple different gyms and choose the one i like better for the price!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Have you had your thyroid checked? Adrenal Fatigue can also lead to low energy and bad cortisol levels, they can check those too. I think it's so often missed when we want to get healthy that there are outside factors beyond control sometimes.