Hi Guys!!! I am new.

Options
Hey everyone. I am new to the site. My wife introduced me to it and I am excited to do this. I love the tools on this site it makes eating healthier so much easier. I currently weigh 280 and I need to get down to 200. I know its a big goal and will take time but I am in it to win it!!

Replies

• ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! Many of us on here have big goals like you do. I will send you friend request so we can support each other when times get rough and we can avoid straying from our goals.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat.... My first goal is 80lbs myself and then maybe more depending on how i feel at that point. Good Luck on your journey.
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    MFP lets you really see what you are eating if you are religious to it, Coupled with exercise you should reach that goal faster than you think. My biggest thing I stopped eating fast food and stopped drinking anything but water..............Welcome and Good Luck!!!!
  • sabrads
    sabrads Posts: 152
    Options
    Hi,

I am 302 and looking to get to 182 so we have about the same goal

Feel free to add me as a friend

welcome to the site !

Steve
  • redhollywood
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Feel free to send me a friend request!!!
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    hey there! I've been here for a couple weeks, and i love it. Everytime i feel like i want to quit (like this morning) I come here and read the amazing success stories, and get help/motivation/words of wisdoms from my MFP friends! I've been unhealthy for so long, changing is difficult. I have changed my food intake to whole, mostly home made foods...and just the change to that has made me drop 14 pounds.

I set my exercise goals to high at the beginning which made me not want to do it, but im reorganizing my goals, starting at only a couple days a week, then will increase from there.

I am currently around 300 and my goal is anywhere between 200 and 225. so that is just about 100 pounds total weight loss.

Welcome, and Good Luck on your new life :)
  • redhollywood
    Options
    Changing the way I live my life is difficult but I am feel I am at the point where its now or never.
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    Changing the way I live my life is difficult but I am feel I am at the point where its now or never.
    same with me. i feel if i wait longer, it will only be harder. We can do this bro. just gotta stick to it.
  • redhollywood
    Options
    for realz
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    hello and welcome! Best of luck on your weight loss journey