Goal Achieved- Kind of- LOL

Options
SGFlyinHi
SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
OK, so I started my new lifestyle in October & I finally reached my original goal of 185. I stopped my alchohol consumption, except for once in a while- special occasions, etc, really watching what I eat and exercising 6 days a week 1 to 2 hours a day. It has been a long and hard journey, but well worth it.

I was originally shooting for 185, which is where I'm at now, but I have decided to keep going down to 165 or 170, depending on how I feel when I reach those weights- LOL. It also depends on my body composition. I am finally at 26% down from 36%. I would love to get down to 20%.

Well, that's my brief story.

Shari :glasses:

Replies

• SGFlyinHi
    Options
    OK, so I started my new lifestyle in October & I finally reached my original goal of 185. I stopped my alchohol consumption, except for once in a while- special occasions, etc, really watching what I eat and exercising 6 days a week 1 to 2 hours a day. It has been a long and hard journey, but well worth it.

I was originally shooting for 185, which is where I'm at now, but I have decided to keep going down to 165 or 170, depending on how I feel when I reach those weights- LOL. It also depends on my body composition. I am finally at 26% down from 36%. I would love to get down to 20%.

Well, that's my brief story.

Shari :glasses:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Nice work! well done!

cheers to you :drinker:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: You're on my Hero list! Great motivation for the rest of us! Thank you!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    :drinker: yay
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job Shari:drinker: :drinker:
    Very proud of you:flowerforyou:
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options
    Here's to you "Madam Butterfly!" :heart:

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly...... The caterpillar does all the work but the butterfly gets all the publicity!"

butterfly_glitter_graphics_purple_blue.gif[/url]
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Thanks ALL!!!!
    :blushing:
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Awesome job:drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Yey for you!!!
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Thanks all. I really appreciate it. :blushing:

It's been a long hard road, but well worth it. I feel 1000% better than I have in a looooong time. I know I never want to get back to my starting point. This is my new lifestyle and I hope to stick with it for a long time to come.

SG :glasses:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! Congrats!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Job Shari! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    SHARI!!!! YOU ROCK!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Thanks Guys!!!!
    :glasses:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good for you. What a wonderful inspiration for the rest of us. Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    72 pounds in 8 months?! Wow, you did fantastic. It really inspires me to work harder. Thanks
  • areason4stars
    Options
    Way to go!! I am new here and love reading the success stories!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the great work! What was your greatest change you made, and what helped you the most to stay on track?
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    thats awesome nice work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!