New to this World

Options
Hi Everyone!!

New person here who only found out about this using a certain App!!

Very new and green to all this, but want to do well and most importantly do it right! Any hints tips etc would be great. I am planning to dust off the old Wii fit too, so any tips on getting the best out of that would be grand!

Speak soon!!!

Replies

• chwhalon
    Options
    Welcome...im kinda new also, so far this site has really helped...good luck
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Thanks. good luck to you too! let me know how you get on.

Lee....
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've just dusted off the wii fit too. I like the EA sports active workouts - gonna give it a go later.
  • LeeKetty1176
    Options
    Yea the EA one is good think I got the first one a couple of years back, might give that one a bash too come to think of it
  • sylviemai35
    sylviemai35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    I just found out about this site yesterday from a friend of mine, so Im just trying to adjust and figure out
    how this app works!!! looks fun and easy!!!

Later:wink:
  • LeeKetty1176
    Options
    It is Sooooo easy it's silly!

being able to track stuff on the PC and or the iphone works so well. What is your targets?
  • LeeKetty1176
    Options
    Let me know how you get on
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I was new yesterday! I had the Spark People program on my Droid before and this one seems so much easier to use! I like the online tools and the food dictionary is way better! Welcome! Hope you achieve your goals.
    Karen
  • bka8
    bka8 Posts: 92
    Options
    I've found this site and app to be addicting and fun! I dont have a wii fit or any of the videos that people talk about, but I jockey a desk and readings all the posts helps me think about things in different ways and counting my calories keeps me aware. I hope you have fun with this!
  • LeeKetty1176
    Options
    Thanks Karen, just setting some small goals at first to kick start things I hope! good luck to you too

Lee..

[quote)
    I was new yesterday! I had the Spark People program on my Droid before and this one seems so much easier to use! I like the online tools and the food dictionary is way better! Welcome! Hope you achieve your goals.
    Karen
    [/quote]