Trying to do it Right

Options
bbb84
bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
Hello all! Im Brenda. This is my first real attempt at losing weight. I first considered the option of the b12 shots and (crack in a bottle make you never want to eat anything ever) pills but decided thats not for me. I want to do this right and I want it to be for life. Ive been counting calories for a full week now and I love how easy MFP has made it for me to be accountable for me. My plan is to surround myself with others who have similar goals and motivate and be motivated to stay focused. I think this forum will really be helpful. Thanks for taking the time to read my intro.

Replies

• ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Hi Brenda! Welcome to MFP. This is a great way to start! Make lots of friends and build up your support group.
  • tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good for you on taking the first steps and for realizing that the only permanent fix is to do it the old fashioned way! Good luck with your journey, I know you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    You can do it don't give up!!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Brenda for taking the first step in the right direction to change ur life! You CAN do it...you already have it in you to reach your goals. Stay consistent and before you know it you will gain strenght and confidence.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Thank you all soo much for the encouraging words! You guys Rock!