What do you have planned today?

Options
What's your day like today? I just had breakfast and did my first tracking. (I just signed up last night). The tracking seems pretty simple, and I'm glad for that!

For the rest of the day, I'm helping Holly move from one office to another (there'll be some good exercise there!!), then head south to pick up some Axolotls for a breeding project, then I have a gig tonight.

I'll be eating lunch out somewhere, but I'll be making healthy choices!

What's on your plate today?

Replies

• monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    hi.. i usually track my whole day in the morning... i try to stay on track that way... other then that... have a bunch of errands to do with the kids... meeting a few friends for lunch but i will be sharing my grilled chicken and broccoli with my son... running to costco, going to the kids doc, need to hit babies r us... then relaxing... wanted to work out but my moms treadmill is skitzo and apparently doesnt want to work today... cant wait to be home for my treadmill... my hubby travels for work and i sleep at my moms with my kids when hes gone... i hate being 2 hrs away and alone with small children... call me a chicken lol
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing my coffee, then 8 hours of work (although I get to work from home today, which is a mixed blessing). Immediately after work, about an hour with the p90X routines due for today, then to the grocery store, make dinner, then to track anything on my food/exercise that I've missed. Lastly, a walk for the 2 pups and hopefully about 30 minutes for the news, then to bed.

Isn't today a holiday, too? LOL

Oh, and, WELCOME to MFP!
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    well we just got a 3 1/2 week old puppy yesterday so i am hoping to catch up on the sleep i lost last night,lol....and of course take care of her....without over eating...which i usually do when tired....hoping to squeeze a workout in too :)
  • skyski_tige
    skyski_tige Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just finished an hour in the gym(ARM day, WooHoo). We are putting our house on the market Feb 1st, rest of day will be climbing up and down ladder to caulk the crown molding in 5 rooms. Then moving boxes up in the attic. Should be a great day!
  • fishiewishes
    fishiewishes Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What's your day like today? I just had breakfast and did my first tracking. (I just signed up last night). The tracking seems pretty simple, and I'm glad for that!

For the rest of the day, I'm helping Holly move from one office to another (there'll be some good exercise there!!), then head south to pick up some Axolotls for a breeding project, then I have a gig tonight.

I'll be eating lunch out somewhere, but I'll be making healthy choices!

What's on your plate today?

Very very randomly, I lover Axolotls! Such interesting little guys :D

I'll probably be having a quiet day today, ferrets need walking but its raining so I think they'll need some supervised indoor playtime! Chasing after that lot for a few hours is bound to be a good workout ;)
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    Ooooh, a new puppy! :) As far as working from home, I do 70% of my work from home. It's not for everyone, but it works for me, and I'm thankful for that.

Although, some mornings, that commute from the bed to the office room can be a killer. :)
  • cinster35
    Options
    Hi,

I have my whole days menu planned out. I found that I do my best if I plan out my day and log my food in the am. Then I print out my report and mark off the listed items as I go through my day. Make sure you keep a healthy snack with you at all times to prevent you from the urge to splurge:) I like the Planters Nutrition South Beach Diet individual packages of nuts. Good luck, and hang in there.
  • baycityroller
    Options
    well my day just finished, did BODYCOMBAT and BODYPUMP classes and caught up with friends for a bit - slipped a little with the food today :S
    tomorrow will be me getting my bike out of the shed and de-cobwebbing it! then heading to the gym :)
    welcome to MFP!!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I track as i go along - i have the iPod app so that i can track even when i am away from my computer! :smile:

After i am done work, i have an AVON meeting, then picking up some Flyers tickets from a friend, and will have to try and squeeze in a healthy dinner in between all that.

Once that is all done, i am hoping to do at least one mile of my Walk At Home DVD!

Suzi:smile:
  • IndyRick
    Options
    OK, I REALLY love this thread, it's good to share ideas of how to stay on track during everyday life. :)

And, yes, Axolotls are amazing creatures. I'm involved in Herp conservation and rescue, and my house is kind of like a mini zoo. All our friends are always bring their kids over for a tour.

I was sad to see that MFP doesn't have a Blackberry app....I could really use that. Oh well. sigh.
  • possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    well, I must admit I just "googled" Axolotls. I had no idea what they were! Very cute little guys. :)
  • MISTTIMI
    Options
    I'm planing on doing a little house cleaning, also I'm starting week two of Bob Green's total body workout, hopefully getting that workout done plus walk a mile on the treadmill. For lunch I'm having grilled fish and veggies, It's a low cal lunch and I need that to make up for a wild weekend! What are axolotl's? Have a great day!
  • IndyRick
    Options
    Axolotls are a larval salamander stage. :) Really cute. Thankfully, some folks are rearing them in captivity with success, because their natural habitat is very endangered.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Hey Rick!

I am at the office today. Then I plan to go home and write a paper for a class I'm taking. No work out for me unfortunately but I will be watching everything that I eat today.

Have a great day!
  • MISTTIMI
    Options
    Axolotls are a larval salamander stage. :) Really cute. Thankfully, some folks are rearing them in captivity with success, because their natural habitat is very endangered.

Interesting! :noway:
  • possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    what is their natural habitat and what do they eat?
  • IndyRick
    Options
    They live in cold, slow moving mountain lakes in Northern Mexico. In the wild, they eat worms and other assorted critters. In captivity, they eat that, which we supplement with prepared food with added nutrients and vitamins to keep them heathy! :)
  • IndyRick
    Options
    So how is everyone's day going so far? I've got my activity in, and my calories are where I want them to be going into my evening meal. That's a good thing! :)