WOW!!! I AM ACTUALLY LOSING WEIGHT! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

Options
Hi everybody.

So i have been stalking this site for about a week now and never had the courage to actually say anything. But now I feel like I MUST. This site is AMAZING. Over the past 2 weeks, I have been trying to find the best support website possible. And I think I finally found it. My weight loss journey has not been easy. But I must say that for the first time ever, I have the confidence to actually carry it through. I started on Jan 2nd and since then I have lost 6.6 pounds. I work out on my elliptical 6 days a week, I do 2-3 days of basic calisthenics (crunches, modified pushups, standing oblique crunches, leg kicks, jumping jack, resistance bands, etc). I am amazed by the results. My diet is pretty solid also. I am not a fan of tracking what I eat on paper by my brain is a journal in itself. I literally go over my calories in my head 6x a day just to be sure I am on top of it. Some may say I am not eating enough, given my workout sched (I eat about 1400 cals/day, although I need 2600 to maintain given my height (5 9) and wt (232.2 now). BUT...I am FULL with all the water and food I eat throughout the day. Any more food and I might end up overdoing it. Anyhow, Enough rambling....I truly truly love this site and the people on here are absolutely INSPIRATIONAL. While i may not have time to be as involved as I would like, I intend to make MFP an integral part of my journey. With that being said...FRIEND ME!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN MY PRAYERS!

Replies

• BlueEyedTwin333
    Options
    Good Work Girly!!!! I'm in love with this site for the same reason. There are so many people here to give you support and keep you motivated. No matter what I'm on here at least once a day and it has helped me so much so far. :)
  • missindepndnt86
    missindepndnt86 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job! Glad you're enjoying the site, looks like we started using the site around the same time! Keep up the good work!!
  • castiglia1
    Options
    I too have taken the plunge and signed up...I was thinking about doing WW on line and then decided against it. I happened to see an article in The Ladies Home Journal with this website mentioned! So glad I did...now let's get going!!!!:happy:
  • Izzygirl1985
    Options
    YAY!!!! Lets make 2011 the year of CHANGE!..I am so excited i just want to SWEAT!!! :)
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the progess.... and as far as the comment of online WW, MFP is the route to go. Its free, the support is amazing and your MFP buddies will hold you accountable.
  • Izzygirl1985
    Options
    agree with above!!!!
  • autumntia
    autumntia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have been lurking around for about 3 weeks now, I just started saying stuff on the message boards too.
    Keep up the good work!
  • Izzygirl1985
    Options
    aWW Thanks you guys. I am totally loving this site. I suspect if people keep seeing changes like these they might start charging...:)...And I WOULD PAY!