New and want to loose 55lbs

Options
Hello My name is Angie I'm 27.

I'm ready to change my lifestyle for my children and myself. I don't want to be too tired to play with them anymore. I had a c-section with my first child and didn't even try to get into shape after his birth. I recently had another child and had a c-section again and I'm just disgusted with myself when I look in the mirror. I think why didn't I do something after the last pregnancy?

I'm 5'4, 255 lbs with a BMI of 43. I'm setting my goal at loosing 55 lbs to start me off but I would ultimately like to be under 200 lbs. I know it's sounds corny but it's a new year and new Angie in 2011. I know I can do it, I recently quit smoking after being hooked for 14 years and now I'm ready for this next goal. Hopefully with the support of this site I can be 2 for 2 with my new healthier lifestyle.

Replies

• MissLedford87
    Options
    good luck on your goal!!!!
  • nerak3401
    nerak3401 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Angie! You can do it :smile:
  • mizfrankie
    Options
    Yes! That is awesome! You can do it. Just stick with it one day at a time. "Do your best and forget the rest" is my favourite quote from Tony Horton (he has a lot of exercise programs) and it makes sense. Don't beat yourself up over mistakes and just stick with it. All the Best!!!
  • littlemissgreedy
    littlemissgreedy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Angie, you sound really down on yourself - don't forget you've had two babies! I'm also a mum of two, and my youngest has just stared school so i'm only now starting to focus on looking after myself. I know I can do it and you can too! All the best with your weight loss journey!
  • AngieM3
    Options
    thanks everyone, i appreciate the kind words!