40 and hoping to get Fab!!

Options
Hello there,
I am new to this site as of today, and am hoping to get the most out it. I came here thru a friend recommending it. I love it already just for the trackers and tools.
I just turned 40 in Oct and decided I need to make some changes. I am tired of feeling un-healthy and dragging all the time. I know my BP is getting higher and these changes can help that.
My goal is to lose 50 pounds, I dont really have a goal date yet, but was thinking by Aug maybe.
Any and all tips and help is appreciated!! I need the motivation!! ;-)
Thanks.

Replies

• LauraMcGanity
    Options
    I'm 42 and I need to lose 50lbs as well - more if I can.
    My goal date is by the beginning of August when I am hoping to have a holiday in the sun.
    Come on, let's do it!:flowerforyou:
  • PaulaAvery
    PaulaAvery Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

Hit 41 last year and also hit heaviest weight since my last pregnancy 11 years ago... am on it now tho!!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for some others on here in a similar position to you.

Paula
    :)
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    39, 40 in August. I am trying to get into shape too. I have been at it for about six months and have 9.5 lbs to go. I am all about a being fab at 40.

Good Luck!!!

--Carter
  • wyldmoon
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the great welcome!! I am feeling so sore and out of shape today!! UGH.... but know it will get easier!!