Xbox 360 4Gig - is it worth it?

Options
So, I've read a handful of posts from those of you who have the Xbox 360 with the kinect, and I'm thinking about picking one up. The only thing is that the only bundle available at most stores around here right now is the 4Gig Xbox with the Kinect. Now, I'm a gamer at heart as it is, and 4 gigs sounds uber small - I mean, I have more memory in my iPhone lol. So I was just wondering what your opinion is on getting something like this? Would it be worth it to get the bundle and save some $$$ on buying the kinect separately or should i just buy the 250G and the kinect separately for the long run?

Thanks!

Replies

• bikerbiz
    bikerbiz Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would probably buy the bundle and the optional hard drive. The Xbox destroys disks with the slightest bump, so I copy every one to the hard drive, first thing, so the disk isn't spinning all the time to read. And if you get a bunch a games, the downloaded expansions, maps, and such, really add up. There's my 2c... ;-)
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I would probably buy the bundle and the optional hard drive. The Xbox destroys disks with the slightest bump, so I copy every one to the hard drive, first thing, so the disk isn't spinning all the time to read. And if you get a bunch a games, the downloaded expansions, maps, and such, really add up. There's my 2c... ;-)

Thanks for your advice! I was thinking about that. I'd end up spending an extra $50 in the end if I get the hard drive separately, but everyone keeps saying that saving to the HD is best. And with using the kinect and jumping around, I can see me causing that disk to jump alot lol. Thanks again!