new scale -- I have been deceived!

Options
2»

Replies

• skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    that sucks! i'd return the damn thing for one i like the numbers better on ;)
    Hahahahaha!!!
  • budfrogs
    Options
    that sucks! i'd return the damn thing for one i like the numbers better on ;)

I like the idea of getting one with better numbers.

I would also just verify your weight by placing the scale in a different spot. For me I have tiled down stairs. Some of the tiles are not even with the one next it. So, I have to make sure it is on one tile only to get an accurate weight. Unless of course I like the uneven weight measurement! LOL
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    all adjusted and moving forward. ;)
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I agree with Carter Grt and RminVA I recently had a new scale and weighed myself at work for our BL competition which is on a doctors scale and my scale at home is pretty close only three pound less than doctors scale but really not even that considering I weigh myself in much lighter clothing at home so good luck
  • jennylynn84
    Options
    The same thing happened to me, only it was our 7-10 lbs heavier. What I did was start logging the new weight and changed my original weight by the same difference. After all, it would have been, on that scale. It's not necessary to do that, I just didn't want to see my badge drop by that much - depressing, considering its not like I gained any weight, you know?