I weight more than my hubby!

Options
2»

Replies

• garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    At one point I weighed 100 pounds more than my hubby. He was very sick and underweight while I had just recently had our 4th and was very overweight. Now He has gained some and I have lost some (about the same amount in fact!) so I am getting closer to being less than him. ONe day, hopefully thiis year, I will be!
    We can unite and do it!
  • Mikiki_x
    Options
    Same here too, cheaky bugger is a lot lighter than I am, but same height and size, confusses the bugger out of me!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6'2 and weighs at 225 and I am 5'4 and weigh more than him by about nine or ten pounds so its definitely time to get myself going
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Me too! Though he is working out and gaining, and I am working out and losing, so hopefully we will cross soon!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I first started dating we were about 10 - 15 pounds apart. Now? It's un-Godly to think of how much more I weigh than him. He has also gained his fair share but I tell him mine came from carrying his children... his from his beer! LOL. But, it is slowly coming off and we are doing it together in the eating department but he's not doing the gym w/ me.
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    *raising hand* Me too. =(
    Now granted, when we got married, etc....I wasn't thin, I weighed the same as him....which is bad enough. NOW (after I've lost a bit over 50 lbs) I still weigh 60 lbs more than him. That also means, for the last year or so, I've been weighing 100 lbs more. That's just sickening to me to think about. SOMEDAY, I want to be smaller than him. A LOT smaller and feel feminine and womanly and like his "little" lady. lol. Not his big kahuna!
  • healthyme2be
    Options
    I definatly weigh more than my hubby (he's lucky cause he was blessed with the skinny genes) but yes...soon enough I'll pass him up!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm almost 80lbs heavier than my hubby (used to be 100lbs more...yikes). And he's put on some weight since we met.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Not his big kahuna!

Me too, I so get this! lol Thanks this made me laugh today. :laugh:
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am way bigger than my DH. I have always been bigger than him though. I am fine with being a little bigger than him, but not with what I am now. Which is why I want to loose this weight. I also want to loose it so I can grow old with him.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you!

When I started here, I was 30 pounds heavier than my husband (had gone as high as 50 pounds heavier during pregnancy) and now after 9 months, I am about 25 pounds lighter than him. It is possible and you will succeed, as long as you keep your minds on the goal!
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm about 30 pounds heavier than he is...I can't wait to be under his weight!
  • celebrie2
    Options
    I too weigh more than my husband. Last July we weighed the same, He had a heart attack because his artery ruptured, and I had to start cooking healthier for him. So what happened is we started eating healthier and he has lost 40 lbs. and I gained 20. /don't know why, eating same as him. but problem i'm having is i have a pain disorder and have a problem excercising. so am having a hard time losing weight. but i will keep trying any every pound lost is a pound closer to my goal. keep on keeping on!!