P90X experts........

lisablueeyes
lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Well I am pretty frustrated... I was given a copy of p90x!! I just started yesterday.. So far I'm loving it!!! Now the thing is My shoulders &arm workout is not working... And The kenpo is not on the file that was given to me!! Help......
Anyone know what I can do?

Thanks for any input..
Lisa

Replies

• gpschob
    gpschob Posts: 16
    Either buy the program from the website or get one from craiglist
  • shaitanslc
    shaitanslc Posts: 13 Member
    Yeah..admitting that you have a copy of p90x on the internet probably isn't the greatest idea as it is a copyright infringement.

Purchase the program...it has all of the documentation you need and every 'file' should work fine.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    I bought mine brand new from ebay for only about $85.00 :) Pretty cheap considering they are $130 brand new from beachbody.com
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Eeek! ...Perhaps purchase the real P90X program...!
  • lisablueeyes
    Relax people!!!
    It's the SET that was given to me!!!!! All I'm saying I just now noticed tthe two cd's...One is messed up and the other is not there!
    For petes sake shoot me for wording it wrong!!!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    See if anyone near you is doin' P90X and ask them to let your borrow the discs that you have trouble with...or buy the set yourself. Or see if they have a copy on youtube...best wishes!
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Some libraries have them available too.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Well I am pretty frustrated... I was given a copy of p90x!! I just started yesterday.. So far I'm loving it!!! Now the thing is My shoulders &arm workout is not working... And The kenpo is not on the file that was given to me!! Help......
    Anyone know what I can do?

Thanks for any input..
    Lisa

1. Try playing the Shoulders & Arms in a different DVD player or on your computer. Next option, use one of those DVD 'fix' kits to fix any scratches in the DVD that might keep it from playing.

2. KenpoX--ask the person who gave you the set where it is. Otherwise, you're unfortunately SOL.

Also, make sure the person who gave you the set also gave you all of the books and worksheets.
  • lisablueeyes
    Thanks for the tips!!!
This discussion has been closed.