Heart Rate Monitors

Options
So, I'm shopping around for a HRM (finally!!) and I am a little overwhelmed. I don't particularly want to spend $300 on one, but I also want to get a good one that I can trust. If you own one, I'd love to hear which one you bought and what you think of it.

Replies

• tracybarnhill
    Options
    I bought a Polar Ft4, and I will let you know how I like it. I went to www.polarusa.com and looked at them and compared and decided what I wanted it to do and made my decision on that. I found mine on EBAY alot cheaper and it is new in Box!
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I got mine off of ebay for $40. It is a NIke Imara. I like it. It has been easy to use and figure out (with a little help from the manual). The only thing I don't love about it is the watch plastic band is pretty stiff so it isn't very comfortable to wear all the time.
    I would recommend this just for its ease of use.

I had one that didn't have the chest strap and you just put 2 fingers on the face of the watch to track the heart rate-I didn't like that one at all. Quite a pain to stop moving and put the fingers on the watch.

I hope you find a good one! There are oodles of them on Ebay for less than $100.