New Year a new Me

Options
Its a new year, and I am working towards a new me, my goal is to be down 50 lbs by this time next year. I have so many things in the air right now, I am determined to reach my goals. I am currently getting ready to go back to school this coming fall by doing academic upgrading, to prepare, I am looking to get into the Vet tech program. Meanwhile I have a busy house with a at home daycare that currently has 5 kids under 3 years old plus my own 3 kids. I know most of my problem is boredom. I have been a stay at home, mom for 13 years. While it wasn't my first choice I know it was the right choice for my family. I need to stay accountable to my goals and I am hoping that I can find an accountability partner that I can check in with once a week, someone who has simillar goals.

As of right now I take a walk daily ranging between 2.5 and 5 km (it varies depending on how cold it is) with my cocker spaniel Austin, it is a pretty brisk pace as he is a real go getter, which usually takes 30-50 minutes. the route I take has different resistance levels up and down hill which I reverse the route everyother day. My goal is to amp it up to 2x's a day.

Goal to add resistance and core training 3-4x's a week
start a running program