Fitness Programs and Goals

o2blori
o2blori Posts: 168 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
What are your goals? And what are you doing to acheive those goals?

Replies

• I was going to ask this question, too!

I am 25 and 5'8". I want to lose 40 pounds (185 down to 145 and toned, I realize it might be more lbs to get the toned part in!). I'm doing personal training 2x/week, elliptical 45 min week, kickboxing 1x/week, and another class called "core explosion" 1x/week. I take off Thursdays and Sundays as rest days. I've been watching my calories and diet for a while now.. just added the exercise in about two-ish weeks ago.

What about you :]
  • gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    I started this year at 282.

My first goal to hit is 260. That has been my achilles heel. After that I want to get to 250. That is what I weighed in at when I graduated HS. My final goal is 240. When I get there I will look and see how I feel. Might try to maintain that for a month or so before I embark on anything else.

I plan on getting there the same way I got to 260 from 310 2 years ago... Eating right and working my butt off in the gym.
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    I was going to ask this question, too!

I am 25 and 5'8". I want to lose 40 pounds (185 down to 145 and toned, I realize it might be more lbs to get the toned part in!). I'm doing personal training 2x/week, elliptical 45 min week, kickboxing 1x/week, and another class called "core explosion" 1x/week. I take off Thursdays and Sundays as rest days. I've been watching my calories and diet for a while now.. just added the exercise in about two-ish weeks ago.

What about you :]

I am working out 5-6 times a week. I'm doing Turbo Fire and resting when I should. I've been really watching what I eat, and modifying the other "yummy" items in my life to make them healthier. I want to be able to play sports with my 8 year old. That's my goal. I'm right where you are. I'm 29, I weigh 182 and 145 is my goal as well :-)
  • Sorry for the late response - it has been a crazy week!

Good luck with your goals! :] We can do this!
This discussion has been closed.