Good morning, MFP!

Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
I had a dream last night that I got fired from my job... *sigh*... wistful thinking, maybe?

:D

Hope everyone's having a lovely morning

:heart: Manda

Replies

• Manda86
    I had a dream last night that I got fired from my job... *sigh*... wistful thinking, maybe?

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hey girl!!! Well, sometimes dreams DO come true!! HAHAA!

Move to CT to be a nanny! I can be your first official friend! ;) (That is if you don't relocate to NC or something, hehe)
  • Manda86

Move to CT to be a nanny! I can be your first official friend! ;) (That is if you don't relocate to NC or something, hehe)
    *tee hee*

Hey, either way, at least we'll be on the same SIDE of the country. :bigsmile: :blushing: LABYRINTH NIGHT!!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member

You think that's bad Manda?? I drempt I was carrie from sex and the city, and I was going in for a modeling job...I got there and it was 25 MEN in DRAG and they turned to me and said, "You'd be perfect!"
    hahaha
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Good morning everyone! I officially gained back a lb..lol but I'm not putting it on my ticker! I hope everyone has a great day :):heart:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    I had a dream last night that I lost weight from all my hard work...

DANG IT! WTF?:grumble:
  • Manda86
    [You think that's bad Manda?? I drempt I was carrie from sex and the city, and I was going in for a modeling job...I got there and it was 25 MEN in DRAG and they turned to me and said, "You'd be perfect!"
    hahaha

wah ha ha ha!!

:laugh:
  • GinaB30
    [You think that's bad Manda?? I drempt I was carrie from sex and the city, and I was going in for a modeling job...I got there and it was 25 MEN in DRAG and they turned to me and said, "You'd be perfect!"
    hahaha

wah ha ha ha!!

:laugh:

LOL Yeah, and I think there was more but I woke up ((((thank heavens))))
  • TamTastic

You think that's bad Manda?? I drempt I was carrie from sex and the city, and I was going in for a modeling job...I got there and it was 25 MEN in DRAG and they turned to me and said, "You'd be perfect!"
    hahaha

LOL! That's hysterical! I saw SATC the movie yesterday by the way. FUNNY as hell!

I don't think I even dreamed...or at least I don't remember it.
  • GinaB30

hahaha

LOL! That's hysterical! I saw SATC the movie yesterday by the way. FUNNY as hell!

I don't think I even dreamed...or at least I don't remember it.

lol I wonder what that dream means if we were to analyze it??
  • TamTastic

*tee hee*

Hey, either way, at least we'll be on the same SIDE of the country. :bigsmile: :blushing: LABYRINTH NIGHT!!

Labrynth and Scrabble.....is there anything more to life???? I think not!!

Oh, forgot to add a nice cold beer and Tabbouli!
  • Manda86
    Oh, yeah- don't like to toot my own horn, but...

TOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

I'm down another 1.8 pounds!!! THE PLATEAU HAS BROKEN!!
  • TamTastic

Awesome!!! You go girl!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Manda86

*tee hee*

Labrynth and Scrabble.....is there anything more to life???? I think not!!

Oh, forgot to add a nice cold beer and Tabbouli!

woot woot!! Nerd queens unite!!
  • Manda86

makes me feel better about *you know who* visiting.. :bigsmile: Hurry up and go'way, tummy!
  • TamTastic

makes me feel better about *you know who* visiting.. :bigsmile: Hurry up and go'way, tummy!

LMAO, I think that will be the last thing on his mind girl!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: Morning everyone!!!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Good Monday Moring MFP :drinker: :drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    morning you guys!!! hope your days go well!!!

lol mamapants... poor thing!! my sister dreamt she was mistaken for a drag queen right before her wedding...but we know why LOL...our boss told her that the make up she was looking at Mac was the choice of drag queens and tranny's...how she knew I have no clue LOL...but needless to say she went w/ another brand for her wedding day! :laugh:

manda....I concur!!! he's gonna love what he sees and has!!!:heart:

have a good day all!!!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • GinaB30
    morning you guys!!! hope your days go well!!!

lol mamapants... poor thing!! my sister dreamt she was mistaken for a drag queen right before her wedding...but we know why LOL...our boss told her that the make up she was looking at Mac was the choice of drag queens and tranny's...how she knew I have no clue LOL...but needless to say she went w/ another brand for her wedding day! :laugh:

manda....I concur!!! he's gonna love what he sees and has!!!:heart:

have a good day all!!!
    hugs!
    Ali

LOL yeah, I think it's because I don't LOVE SATC and so all those *Entertainment tonight* shows talking about it were getting to me! haha