My New Journey

Options
So... in 1994, I was 137 at 5' 8", and I WASN'T happy with myself. I was a size 7 and in the best shape of my life thanks to Basic Training and AIT in the U.S. Army.
My road in the past 17 yrs has lead me away from the Army, in and out of my 1st marriage (he wasn't a nice person at all), single mom at 20yrs old, remarried, 2 more children... AND FOOD!!! I am now the size of 2 of me from 1994, and overcoming the depression that I had long suffered. NOW, I like I have become through it ALL, but I don't like the shell I have wrapped myself in.
Now, I am almost 36 yrs old and have grown tired of the path I have dug for myself...I am at the preverbial Crossroads in my life and have started down the fork in the road. But I am scared the my new trail will lead me back to where I started. I know my love ones do care that I trying to get healthier, but I find that with the supprt that they give... they are also unknowingly sabatoging my efforts. Making that inner voice yell at me to give up and enjoy life without the worry and stress of losing weight. I counter back that I am worried and stressed that if I DON'T lose weight, I will not be able to enjoy life!!! Weird, huh!?
So, hopefully I will find friends like my co-worker, that boost my spirits and help me to not hear my inner voice. What A Rough Road I Am Following, but hey... it's a great adventure!!! Cross your fingers, as it is a bumpy road ahead. Thank you for giving me a moment of your time... this website has surely helped me since I started on it a week ago. I hope to stick with it.
Good Luck to everyone else!!! I wish you all sucess, and here's a pat on the back for the times you need it!!! <PAT, PAT, PAT>