Getting healthy, starting today!

Options
Hello! My name is Julie and I am a graduate student from West Virginia. A friend at work showed me this site and I am starting today. My school is hosting a workout program called Physique7 which is a 7 week workout program to prepare students for spring break. The program starts this week and I really hope to stay dedicated to eating right and being active on a daily basis. My goal is to have Physique7 be a jumpstart to a healthier life and not just a temporary solution. I know that using myfitnesspal.com will help me stay conscious and committed to my diet and exercise plan. So here I am, and I'm ready to feel good about my health and my body :smile:happy:

Replies

• JeanMargaret
    Options
    Hey Julie,

Physique7 sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy it.

Welcome to MFP. I really hope you like it. I dig it sooooooooooooo much. You do know you can get it on your phone too, right? (I have an HTC Evo.) You can actually scan the barcodes of the food you're eating & 85% of the time it pulls it up. It's too nice!

Anyway, I wish you much success with your fitness goals.

*smiles*

Jean
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on your decision to be healthier! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Together, we are stronger!