Here I go again....

Options
Hello, my name is Bobbi. I am a Kansas mother of three daughters and I have struggled with weight for most of my adult life. I am an emotional eater for sure. In 1999, I lost 50 pounds and kept it off for over a year. Then I got pregnant and my weight has fluctuated since. I was at my heaviest in 2007 weighing 226 pounds. I started 2010 at 208 pounds and went down to 184. Today, I weigh 200.6 pounds. I want to achieve my goals in a healthy way and be able to maintain my weight loss. I am hoping to use this site on a daily basis for support and motivation. I look forward to meeting other members as well........

Replies

• CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Bobbi!!! I think you will really like the site resources and the people. I think goals of MFP are very in-line with your own, healthy living and responsible weight loss. This isn't a quick-fix site, but you can definitely accomplish amazing things and this site provides great tools and support for this.

Best of Luck!!!

--Carter
  • Just wanted to say good luck! I am a farley new mom, my son will be 2 in just a few weeks and my daughter will 7months this next weekend. I have had issues my entire life with being over weight. I started my weight loose journey 3 weeks ago weighing in at 218. Last time I weighed in (Sat am) I was 208. I am trying to be healthier. I know as I loose the weight I will find a happier me. If you are looking for a weight loose buddy, let me know :o)
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck! We are all here for similar reasons and everyone seems to motivate everyone... wouldn't suggest a better place to be :)