75lbs lost, 50 gained.

Options
Hello all! My name is Krissa and I am a 28 year old college student studying to become an interpreter for the Deaf. I live in Plano, Texas. I started my weight loss journey in 2008, and continued strong for almost a year. I lost an amazing 75lbs, and was well on my way to a better life. I'm really not sure what happened, but I just stopped. Over time and a year and a half later, I am only 25lbs under my starting weight. I need encouragement as I'm sure you all do, whether its 20lbs you want to lose or 200. I would love to be your friend and chat with you! Just wanted to introduce myself.

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    if you lost 75 once, you can re-lose 50 easy! Welcome to the site and add me as a friend. I was a serial-re-gainer until I found this amazing site!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the journey. If you did it once then you are already halfway there because you know the battle. You can do it again!!!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome back you can do this and all of us will help, you just took the first step. Good luck.
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly where you are! When I had my retail job, all I had to worry about was weight loss and went down by 50 lbs. When I went back to school I got caught up in everything else and gained 30 of it back!

Don't worry, we'll get back on track and be super healthy by graduation!
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I gained 20 in about 5 months, and am now trying to lose it again myself. I just started again last week trying to get back down to where I was and to lose more (I had lost about 10 before I gained again).

Good luck! You can add me if you want....I just started on the boards today so I don't have any friends yet. (poor me).
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    if you lost 75 once, you can re-lose 50 easy! Welcome to the site and add me as a friend. I was a serial-re-gainer until I found this amazing site!

Agreed! Ive been here too and Im working on it again. You can do it!