Thanks for the support!

Options
I did join this site about a month ago but today was my first posting. I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and support. I know I can get through this with all of your help. I really liked Loretta's comment about getting on here instead of eating :) I appreciate the motivation!

Replies

• bishoph
    Options
    I did join this site about a month ago but today was my first posting. I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and support. I know I can get through this with all of your help. I really liked Loretta's comment about getting on here instead of eating :) I appreciate the motivation!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You are very welcome. I know I come on here several times a day just to read posts and things. I don't know many people where I live on a personal basis. Just friends from work. I work at a school and am with the kids during lunch which can sometimes be a challenge when they get things like raviolis or macaroni or something lol. But I choose not to eat the meal including Friday donuts and plan my meals.

I hope all of the suggestions help you.
    Eve
  • bishoph
    Options
    You are very welcome. I know I come on here several times a day just to read posts and things. I don't know many people where I live on a personal basis. Just friends from work. I work at a school and am with the kids during lunch which can sometimes be a challenge when they get things like raviolis or macaroni or something lol. But I choose not to eat the meal including Friday donuts and plan my meals.

I hope all of the suggestions help you.
    Eve

I work at a school TOO! I believe it is half of my problem. I can eat candy or snacks and not even notice because I am go go go ALL day long! I know what you mean about school lunches but our school does low fat so that helps. It is hard being a teacher because SOMEONE is always bringing treats! I am glad I joined! HAPPY FRIDAY!