Giving it my best shot one day at a time

Options
Hello My name is Val. I am a 40 yr old mother of a wonderful little girl. I will like to be healthy mom so I can enjoy many years with my daughter. So I am giving it my best shot one day at a time.

Replies

• sarahwww2011
    Options
    Hi Val
    I started in Jan too. I have two girls 11 and 7 years old and I am now 44. The weight has creeped on mostly over the last 4 years so here I am trying to sort myself out - and making baby steps so far - I eat over the allotted 1200 calories but counter that with exercise. I think this is perhaps the best way and I have to accept it is going to be a slow road back down the scales.
    Cheers
    Sarahwww
  • PepsiGal
    PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am a 42 year old mom of 2 young kids. I'm trying my best one day at a time too. Sending you a friend request.
  • mistym1967
    Options
    Welcome...I'm a 43 year old mother of three; 22, 20, and 17. I have been here since the beginning of the month and find that it is a great place. We are all here to cheer each other on. I have put most of my weight on in the past 7-1/2 years since my husband died but I have decided that it's time for me. I'm going to be selfish for a change and make it about me.
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    hiya and welcome x i think its the best routeto take one day at a time there will be some hard days some where you over eat butdon't let it get you down to much as the next day is another day x