Hey guys!

Options
Hello everyone! Today's my first day here, just found the site this morning. It's also the 1st day of trying to get healthier for me. Love everything I've seen about the site so far, looks like everyone supports each other which I definitely need!~

Replies

• Toyya
    Toyya Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great! I wish you luck! Feel free to friend me, and we can start keeping in touch.
  • mushy2
    mushy2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    good luck im sure youll be fine
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just looked over to the right of the screen and noticed there were forum posts.. this is the first time I've seen that! I'm on my second week here. :) I love it so far. It really helps me keep track of everything I eat, and has DEFINITELY motivated me to exercise those excess calories off everyday. I've lost about 3-4 pounds so far. Good luck to you and your future weight loss goals! I have about 25 more to go :) We're all in this together!

Ashley
  • Knlash29
    Options
    Hey and welcome. You will love it here. People are so nice and eager to help!
  • kristimartiny
    Options
    I am pretty new too...love keeping track and seeing what I have eaten each day and logging in exercise...makes me more motivated! Good luck to you!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome to MFP!! It's an awesome site and you'll absolutely love the support and encouragement you'll get.
  • mistyjo23
    Options
    Thank you everyone:)