30 day shred

Options
I started back doing Jillian Micheals 30 day shred....but I cannot find how many calories it burns. Does anyone have a clue?
Thanks

Replies

• Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I was wondering this too.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I got that for my daughter for Christmas...i'll check with her and see if she knows :)
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I just bought it too!!! WOW I can sweat its amazing
  • Cudders
    Cudders Posts: 28
    Options
    I would just log it under circuit training.
  • miagoodart
    Options
    i also just started it 5 days ago. the first three days i just logged it under circuit training. On the 3rd day I did get a S7 ECG heart rate monitor from Wal-Mart for about $30. It seems to be pretty accurate compared to the circuit training time versus calories burned.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    It all depends on how much you weigh...for a 160 lb person, you're burning 460-500 calories an hour.
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    it's totally dependant on size/weight....i use a polar hrm and for me(at 141lbs) it burns about 250cals during the 25mins!
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    k thanks everyone!!:)
  • kduncan2897
    kduncan2897 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It depends on how much you weight. Go under the exercise tab and search around and you can find where it calculates it for you. I weight 235 and I burned 284 calories. I wish I could tell you exactly where to go but I just started on this site today so I can't exactly remember how to get back to it. Oh, and it is classified as circuit training, general.