Options
hi ive started today and so far so good. I joined a slimming club back in march2010 and managed to lose 35lbs but i then had a total hysterectomy in july and put back on 15lb im hopping everything is settled now so i need to lose at least 42lb :laugh: fingers crossed

Replies

• schildysgirl
    Options
    I just started about a week ago!...I've never had a problem with having a few extra lbs until this last year..I started having problems with my thyroid..I went from 118 to 138 in just a couple months..and would like to get off the 20 lbs before summer hits! :D
  • nmglay
    nmglay Posts: 69
    Options
    Welcome! I've recently joined this site myself. I'm finding it very helpful and the people have been very nice and resourceful! I'm 52 and have lost and re-gained the same 75 lbs (or more) now for most of my adult life! I need to get it off for good this time! I'm already down about 22...I've been working on it since Nov. Good luck in your journey! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • TL136
    TL136 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Started last wk along with a local fitness challenge. For me it is what to eat when and do I really have to excercise?!?!?:wink: