Fit by summer???

smalltowngirl504
smalltowngirl504 Posts: 183
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
Looking for a group or maybe starting a group of people that are looking to get in shape and lose weight by summer 2011? Anyone out there???? Is there already a group I can join, if so can someone point me in the right direction

Replies

• royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Hey! That's my plan too :)
    My weight it 153 and my goal by mid May is 130! :)
    Let's keep eachother motivated!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    I'll join with you, or will join if you start one! I really want to look better by my anniversary in April, and decent in a bathing suit by summer!

I've since started one: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/155177-fit-by-summer-january
  • ill join too!!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    I will join!! I am trying to get this booty in a bikini by summer too!
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 559 Member
    Im in

Goal - 10 pounds
  • I will join as well. I just got engaged and we are planning to get married this year and I would love to have my bikini body back by then! Can't wait! I am going to be buying P90X! Wooohoooo!:bigsmile:
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    That is one of my goals too!! I am going to be in a friend's wedding in August and want to look good in the dress. It's a beach wedding!! I'm in!!!!! I need to lose and tone up!!
  • I will join, it was my new years resolution to go from 260lbs to 210lbs by summer(June)
  • lilchris
    lilchris Posts: 4 Member
    That's my plan too! I am currently 160 and am hoping to reach 140 by mid June. My plan is to take it slow so I don't regain all my weight like the last time.
  • lilchris
    lilchris Posts: 4 Member
    P90x is awesome, but can be a little intense. I suggest starting out slower than there plans, unless of course you already excersize on a regular basis. Then of course go hard and enjoy.
  • i would ideally like to be halfway ish by summer, but a comfy size 14 (uk) would be good enough!
  • Hello! Yes id like to join a group like this too :)
    Its my 30th birthday in Aug, and im planning a holiday with lots of friends so i want to be comfortable on the beach!
    My weight is 169 lb. and i haven't actually worked out a target yet. But 2 dress sizes would be fantastic!
  • I would like to join too. my goal is to lose 25 pounds by the end of march for my birthday.
  • iluvsparkles
    alright folks, then let's do it! Should we just call our group "Fit By Summer" or should we come up with something clever to keep going week after week?!
  • count me in. my best friend is getting married and i'm a bridesmaid in her wedding, so the first part of this year is all about toning up and pulling in. after that, i want to go spend a weekend at the beach and actually feel ok about being in a swimsuit. :)
  • iluvsparkles
    alright friends, I am going to start a dated thread in the Motivation and Support section called "Fit by Summer - January"

I will link back to this thread when I done. Feel free to go over there and tell us who you are, how you found mfp and what your story is. It will be great to get a group going for support etc.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/155177-fit-by-summer-january
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    I'm in! I'm hoping to lose the last 10 lbs by June.

Sharon
  • iluvsparkles
    THe group is started! Feel free to come join us for an ongoing discussion at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/155177-fit-by-summer-january
  • I am over there now :)
This discussion has been closed.