Just getting started!

Options
For the past couple of years now I have made a New Years resolution to lose weight - and I can only stick to it for about a month before life gets in the way. By finding this website/community I hope that I can stay motivated and on track to my goal!

I weighed 168lbs two weeks ago and am now sitting at 160lbs... I understand that the first few weeks usually equals the most weight lost initially, but keeping track of what I eat and what I do is really helping me keep fit and healthy.

Being a university student conjures up images of eating kraft dinner out of a saucepan at 2am whilst struggling to write an essay, and hopefully with keeping track of food and exercise I won't become that student! I used to find that buying healthy food was more expensive than food that was chock full of bad sugars and fats, until I realised it was only expensive if I continued to buy unhealthy food as well as veggies. Now my grocery bags are full of lettuce, carrots and celery instead of bread and chicken fingers.

Thanks for all the support!
- Eryndil