Baked Pork chops with stuffing and sauteed green beans 500 c

Options
I made these last nite for lunch for the next few days and they came out amazingly delicious!!!!!

1 can campbells 98% fat free Cream of mushroom soup
5 lean pork chops
1 bag of seasoned stuffing mix
half a small onion
1 rib of celery
chicken stock or mbt(dried in the envelope)
french cut string beans
3 tsp of flour
1 tbsp of land o lake light butt with canola oil

i dredged the pork chops in flour and some mbt chicken. Then in any pan that works for you , I put about 1 tsp of butter in the bottom and let melt. once butter is melted i added my chops. The butter is just to prevent the chops from sticking, at this point i diluted some chicken mbt in water and added that to pork chops. I just cooked the chops until they were white in color on top. about 5-10 mins. once they are seemy cooked just transfer them to a plate.

in the same pan add about 1 tsp of butter, onions and celery. Cook until onions are transparent and celery is tender. Once your veggies are tender you want about 1 1/2 cups of water and mbt chicken . taste the broth before you add it to the pan and adjust how much mbt you need, you dont want it too salty. once your broth is in the pan and warm , pour some stuffing mix into the pan slowly. stir your mixture well so the onions and celery is incorporated to the stuffing mix.

once you stuffing is done place it into a baking dish and place your pork chops right on top.

Bake at 425 for about 15mins. While the chops are in the oven make your sauce. 1/2 a cup of Cream of mushrrom soup , 1/4 cup of white wine and 1/2 of chicken broth let these simmer together to cook out the alcohol in the wite wine. and about half a cup of water to mixture once the wine has cooked down.
After the first 15 mins remove your chops and stuffing and spoon soome of the gravy over the stuffing and coat you chops in the gravy as well. put them back in the oven and cook until done.

i love french cut string beans so while the chops finished i sauteed them with some chicken broth.

once they are finished your servings should go as follows:

1 1/2 chops
3/4 of a cup of stuffing and gravy
a little les than 1/2 a cup of string beans

all together you should be at about 500 calories give or take a few. its a very simple process and they came out so good!!

Replies

• TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Trying this tonight! Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • ktmccorkell
    ktmccorkell Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sound really good, I might try it with the chicken I was going to make tonight.